About the Materials
Phototex Fabric Material
- 280 micron polyester fabric
- Adhesive is re-moveable, re-usable and re-positional.
- Fabric does not rip, wrinkle, curl or shrink.
- Environmentally safe - PVC-free.
- Non-toxic - no glucol-ether or formaldehyde in the adhesive and no detrimental concerns of phthalates.
- Indoor use: Over 10 years.
- Outdoor use: 1-12 months weather proof.
- Fire Certification: Class A, ESTM 84, NFPA 101, 500 and 803.1.1
- Available in opaque (suitable for darker walls), hi-tac (suitable for more textured surfaces)
It is made from a unique combination of natural and synthetic materials that provide a wide range of benefits. It is lightweight, durable, and easy to install, making it ideal for a variety of applications. Furthermore, Phototex is water-resistant, UV-resistant, and flame-retardant, making it a great choice for both indoor and outdoor applications.
It is made from a combination of recycled and recyclable materials, reducing the use of natural resources while still providing exceptional performance.
- 80 micro white PVC Vinyl film
- Up to 2 years durability
- Fire Certification: Class B. BS EN 13501-1:2007
- Applications: smooth walls, windows, mirrors, outdoor signage, indoor signage, vehicles
PVC-Free Smooth Wallpaper Material
- Highly mould and mildew resistant
- Scrub- and scratch-resistant
- Fire Certification: Class A, CA 1237, B1, M1 and ISO 5660
- Over 20 years durability indoors (away from direct sun)
- Commercial in-window durability: over 3 years